1. Who are you guys, anyway?
Thanks for asking! We are BeetleMilk, a company ran by two people that are obsessed with the spooky, the dark, and the occult things in life.
2. What do you specialize in?
Goth, Pastel Goth, Kawaii, Occult, Dark, Spooky and cute.
3. How often do you guys come out with new gear?
Every month is the norm, but we also do “micro-drops” mid month on some months. It just depends on how inspired we are, I guess!
4. How long does it typically take to get my order?
Varied. For merch (stickers, enamel pins) give us a few days to a week. For clothing, count on waiting around a month. It might sometimes take longer - factory lead times vary, but we try to get everything to you as fast as possible!
5. Are your works copyrighted?
Yes. So don't copy us ;)
6. I want to do a collaboration. How would I go about doing that?
Some of the coolest things we have coming out involve collaboration with other artists, designers, coders, and writers. We welcome all pitches, even if it's for an unfinished concept. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will answer and there's no biting involved. Please keep in mind that all of our outsourced collabs are under contract and with negotiated terms, so be ready to talk.
7. I don't like my order. It's incorrect, or I just don't think the items meet expectations. What can I do?
We are obsessed with quality. That's not poetic rambling, either. If it sucks WE DON'T PUT IT OUT. But, that doesn't mean that everyone is happy all the time. If you feel that we messed up your order, or delivered a low quality product that didn't meet expectations, email us: email@example.com. We will do everything in our power to fix it.
8. Help! My package got lost in the mail!
Calm down, it's ok! Once again, just shoot us an email. We'll follow up with the post office, and worst case send new stuff.
9. Do I get any goodies with my order?
So...every order gets free stickers and a free holographic tarot card. But, occasionally, we'll slip something else in there. Because we love our fans.
10. I have other questions!
No issue! Beetlemilk27@gmail.com!