Today, my friend Braelen (Who designed the Pope logo among many others for us) was diagnosed with a terminal illness.
Being a bald motherfucker.
I wanted to publicly acknowledge his contribution to BeetleMilk history, as a dear friend and collaborator. I collected a group of quotes not only for Braelen, but for anybody suffering the terrible illness of being a Bald Motherfucker. As always, remember: One Purchase = One Prayer.
- The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we realize we're a Bald Motherfucker. -Nelson Mandela
- The way to get started is to quit talking and begin accepting your status as a Bald Motherfucker. -Walt Disney
- Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by your being a Bald Motherfucker – which is living with the results of other people's thinking, as well as their hair. -Steve Jobs
- If being a Bald Motherfucker were predictable it would cease to be fun, and be without hair. -Eleanor Roosevelt
- If you look at what you have in life, you'll always have more time to be a Bald Motherfucker. If you look at what you don't have in life, you'll never have enough time to regrow your hair. -Oprah Winfrey
- If you set your goals ridiculously high and it's a failure, you will fail above everyone else's ability to be a Bald Motherfucker. -James Cameron
- Life is what happens when you're busy stressing over being a Bald Motherfucker. -John Lennon